It only takes a click… the small business risk checklist
October is Small Business Month!!
Many organizations are contributing their time and effort to provide small to mid-sized retailers with the resources they can use to make their brand stronger and improve their bottom line. Sounds like Bottom Line Matters everyday mandate
I recently had the opportunity to share a few thoughts with Microsoft on the things that matter to the bottom line for small retailers.
Click on the link to read the first of two that they published. This one is on overall Security Best Practices. The next is on how to deal with terminated employees.
Remember – every day in the month of October you can use coupon code SMLBIZ to access the members-only section at 50% off the regular price of an annual subscription.
Hello, I'm Stephen O'Keefe. The information you read here is intended to help businesses answer some of the tough questions about everyday events in the retail environment. After spending over 3 decades in this industry we've seen a lot!
- What’s the Deal with Security Gates? - August 3, 2023
- Wait – my photocopier has a hard drive??? - August 1, 2023
- We live in a Smart World - June 11, 2021
- Security Gates - April 29, 2020
- Five Considerations before embracing a theft/arrest program - March 12, 2019
- Little Black Book of Scams - December 10, 2018
- Shoptheft Protocol - December 10, 2018
- When all Hell Breaks Loose - November 23, 2018
- What do I need to do to Protect my Business? - November 9, 2018
- Communicate - November 9, 2018